Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously?!

I got a call at work today...would you believe that Ethan is back on antibiotics for an ear infection?  We suspect it might be the same infection he had the last time he was in therapy but I don't understand why it gives him more trouble when he goes there.  He started vomiting this morning and is now on antibiotics.  Just what his GI track needed... 

On a good note, he is all systems go!  :)  I'm impressed how quickly PEG works!  I have it on good authority he is in good company when it comes to PEG use.  ;)  Hopefully the antibiotics don't mess everything up again.  He sees his GI doctor on the 18th...and I guess it is a good thing he sees the ENT on the 17th, maybe he can shed some light on Ethan's recent issues with ear infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment