Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Under Daddy's Watchful Eye...

What possible trouble could Ethan get into under daddy's watchful eye?  Here's a hint..
If you can't tell, he has the feeding tube going straight to his mouth.  Since he typically is not orally fed (and never fluids), this isn't the safest thing to do...but it is one of Ethan's favourite things to do.  This photo was taken in October and just this morning I heard Ethan giggling in the room so of course went to check on him.  What do I find, but him with his feeding tube wrapped around his arm and putting it to his mouth.  It was kind of like an I'm getting away with trouble giggle, quite cute to hear...but I did have to take it away from him.  And tonight we're constantly taking it away from him, every so often it becomes this major attraction for him - I wonder if a lot of it isn't the attention he gets when he picks at it.  He has such a great giggle!  It is so infectious.

1 comment: