Sunday, October 24, 2010

What the ?!?

It's not like we haven't had enough stress lately!  I'm not going to go into details right now, but one of our service providers made a decision which has been stressing me out for days.  And what do you know, but we find this tonight...


Ethan's lost a tooth!  And I do mean lost.  We have no idea when, where or how!  I'm positive it was just there minutes before when I was brushing his teeth...but it's gone.  It really is!  Clayton noticed it missing moments after I'd brushed his teeth.  We're not sure if he swallowed it or of the dog ate it or what.  What could cause a tooth in a 2 1/2 year old to come out all the way?  If he'd banged it I would have expected it to chip (it wouldn't be surprising the way he bangs things around his face and shoves things into his mouth), but it is clearly gone and a gaping hole is all that is left.  I've put in calls to his dentist and paediatrician.  How crazy is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment