Tuesday, March 22, 2011

After about 20 days...

Free at last!!!

Ethan was discharged this afternoon.  He has been off oxygen since Sunday and although his stats are not great, he is maintaining over 90% oxygenation.  They figure in the next few days as he continues to get stronger and get the virus out of his system his stats should come up as well.

This morning I was up before him and could not resist taking a photograph of him sleeping...wouldn't you know it, he opened his eyes just as I took the picture!


Two nights ago, I took the following photograph of the view from our room.  In the daytime it is a nice view of the city with lots of trees throughout.  Today someone even commented that you could see the airport planes landing from our room.


********************************************************************************

On another note - Lorelei really got into the St. Patrick Day's spirit and before she would allow me to remove the tattoos I had to take a picture...well it took about three days for me to have enough time to fully remove them and in the end I had to peel the two off her cheek. 



No comments:

Post a Comment